Welcome Bonuses for Signing Up
You can get a bonus for something as simple as signing up. Perhaps you get free spins, bets or credits, usually for specific games. Online platforms do this so you’ll feel more comfortable on a new online website from the very start. They can help you make the most of your online casino experiences but a bonus isn’t a given, so don’t assume you’ll get this.
When you know where to find them you can take advantage of the opportunity and get to know a new site. After some exploring you may feel comfortable depositing real money into your account.
Make the most of bonuses by depositing the right amounts at the right time. More often than not you’ll get maximum boosts on your first deposits, sometimes even up to a 100% match of your funds. For second and third deposits you may get 50% or 75% boosts. Research these percentages whenever you join a new platform so you can make the most of the incentive programs.
Casinos can offer a wide range of casino bonuses to US players. Be on the lookout for them so you don’t miss out:
- Boosts for high rollers: Promoters may offer higher incentives for players who invest large amounts. This casino bonus could pay off in the long run, making it worthwhile to invest more.
- Free options: Free spins and plays usually apply to certain games or slots only. Make sure you know whether you get them simply for signing up or if you have to make a deposit first.
- Referrals: You can get a boost simply for referring the platform to some of your friends. These incentives usually have conditions such as only getting the boost after someone signs up or makes the first deposit.
- Cashback: You may have cashback options on the money you invested. Just note that each platform has its own threshold. This is important to plan your budget.
- Loyalty bonuses: Loyalty programs mean you gather points whenever you play. Often these can later be exchanged for tickets, merchandise or a list of other perks.
It’s essential you know what the platform’s conditions are for withdrawing your money. This is called wagering requirements and you’ll find these details in the promoter’s terms & conditions. To become eligible to withdraw that cash you may have to follow certain guidelines such as first playing through a bonus you received previously.
Optimize your outcome by analyzing available promotions and combining them for the best, most beneficial play.